Foligain Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men 3 Month Supplymai 15, 2022
Foligain Triple Action Complete Volumizing Formula for Thinning Hair, Hair Care for Men, 2 Fl Ozmai 15, 2022
Foligain Minoxidil 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women
Foligain 3 Month Supply For Women
- Easy-to-apply 2% Minoxidil topical hair loss treatment
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Unscented topical solution
- Fast-drying and easy-to-apply
Our 2% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women utilises the highest purity and potency minoxidil, clinically shown to help prevent hair loss and fall, and promote hair regrowth on the scalp area in women by reactivating deadened hair follicles for new growth in just a few months!
More than 30 million are experiencing hereditary hair thinning. The checklist below will help you determine if our 2% Minoxidil Foam for Women is right for you:
- You describe your hair as fine or thin.
- You’ve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
- Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
- You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
- Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
- If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss.
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil was first created as a blood pressure medication but patients began to notice they were growing more hair! With a change of direction, doctors started prescribing minoxidil as a hair loss treatment that promotes a full, healthy head of hair.
How does Minoxidil work?
Minoxidil topical solution is used to stimulate hair growth in people who are balding. It seems to exert its maximum effect at the crown of the head (vertex, shown below). The exact way that minoxidil works is not known, but it may stimulate hair growth by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles.
Hair Regrowth: Stimulates the scalp area—specifically the deadened hair follicles—that exerts maximum hair growth on the crown of the head.
Stop Hair Loss and Thinning: Utilizing 2% minoxidil, it improves blood flow to the scalp area, effectively stimulating deadened hair follicles to help slow/stop hair thinning in women.